Posts Tagged ‘U.S. Commercial Service’
Are you interested in Taiwan eCommerce market? The eCommerce market in Taiwan has grown at a rapid pace over the past few years, with a market size of US$37.6 billion in 2016 and a 5-year average growth rate of 10-20%. With its central location, Taiwan makes an excellent base of operations for doing business in Asia.
Join us for a webinar from speakers that will give the most current eCommerce market trends in Taiwan and provide insights on Taiwan consumer behavior. The top selling categories for eCommerce retail products in Taiwan are apparel and accessories; shoes and bags; household products; beauty and skin care; and mother and baby products.
This webinar will also offer opportunities to learn about Taiwan’s eCommerce environment along with its business model and coach you on how to enter the eCommerce market through eTrader or specialty eCommerce platforms in Taiwan. eTraders are vital to tapping into the local market. While some eTraders are responsible only for listing products online, others manage all aspects of selling the product locally, from advertising to logistics. eTraders offer U.S. retailers a channel to test the water for the Taiwan market before making a commitment.
- Opportunity –Tap into the rapidly growing eCommerce industry
- Efficiency –Get to know foreign market opportunities in one hour
- Immediate feedback –Ask questions to speakers who understand product trends and success factors
- Cost saving –No travel necessary
- Convenience –Connect from your office or home; internet connection required
- Customized –Taiwan eCommerce Environment introduction provided
Date: December 6th, 2017, 07:00pm (EST), 06:00pm (CST), 05:00pm (MST), 04:00pm (PST), December 7th, 2017, 8:00am (Taipei)
Venue: Your home or office computer
Registration Deadline: November 30th, 2017
Cost: US$25 participation fee
- Company must be registered and headquartered in the U.S., producing “Made in America” consumer goods.
- Must have existing sales in the U.S.
- Export experience preferred
For More Information:
SEE PDF HERE or Contact Suzette or Shan Shan below.
Suzette Nickle, Senior International Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service
Shan Shan Tsai, Commercial Coordinator
American Institute in Taiwan
Tel: +886 2 2720 1550 x316