General Administration of Market Regulation recently launched a special campaign to monitor the online market for health food, live streaming e-commerce, and online advertising by focusing on seven tasks:
- Recognizing the responsibilities of e-commerce platforms and laying a solid regulatory foundation
- Combating unfair competition and regulating the order of competition in online markets
- Focus on regulating online sales of infringing counterfeit and shoddy goods to guard the safety bottom line
- Protecting wildlife resources and public health safety
- Strengthening regulation of Internet advertising and maintaining order in the Internet advertising market
- Legal regulation of social hotspot issues to create a good online market environment
- Investigating and deal with other illegal acts of online transactions in accordance with the law and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of consumers.