Based on the company’s strategic layout for further expanding its overseas financing channels, Baiyunshan has planned to spin-off Guangzhou Pharmaceutical to list on the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing for more than a year. Currently, Baiyunshan is the controlling shareholder for 80% of Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals, while Alliance BMP Limited holds the remaining 20%. From Baiyunshan’s past disclosed data, in 2019 and the first half of 2020, Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals achieved operating income of RMB 41.13 billion yuan (USD $6.08 billion) and RMB 19.662 billion yuan (USD $2.9 billion), respectively, and net profit of RMB 340 million yuan (USD $50.23 million) and RMB 171 million yuan (USD $25.26 million), with strong profitability. (Source: Sina Finance)

Comments are closed.