GOED Exchange, the premier biennial event for omega-3 professionals, is now open for registration. With the theme of “stimulating growth in the omega-3 industry,” this international conference is unique in its out-of-the-box content and its ability to bring together thought leaders and the brightest minds in the omega-3s industry, for conversation, networking and education.
The event will take place February 4-6, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain at the Hotel Arts. Featured sessions include:
- New York Times best-selling author Seth Stephens-Davidowitz explaining what your customers’ Google searches tell you about how they think
- Important omega-3 scientific updates on the latest brain and cognitive health research as well as a landmark study about to be published on omega-3s and dose-response in cardiovascular outcomes
- A comprehensive presentation on consumer insights and market dynamics and how they can stimulate growth in the omega-3 category
- A special interactive “omega-3 sensory experience” session
- A presentation looking at “tele-medicine” and how the medical paradigm is changing
- Plus, sessions on omega-3 policy, supply chain issues and much more
The three-day conference draws executives from the global supply chain in corporate management, sales and marketing, and R&D. For more information, visit goed-exchange.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GOED: GOED, the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, is a trade association representing 170+ companies worldwide active in the EPA and DHA omega-3 industry. GOED’s membership includes all segments of the omega-3 supply chain from fishing and seafood companies, to refiners, supplement manufacturers, food and beverage marketers and pharmaceutical companies. GOED’s members agree to adhere to product quality and ethical standards that are as strict or stricter than any set of regulations in the world. GOED focuses specifically on addressing the insufficient consumption of EPA and DHA in the human diet by promoting global consumption of EPA and DHA and protecting the consumer by making sure our members produce quality products.
Chris Gearheart, Director – Member Communications & Engagement
Tel: +1 801-746-1413 x103