This past September was the 2018 National Quality Month. The new heads of the various departments under the State Administration of Markets Supervision were announced in an exclusive interview, they are:
Director of the Law Enforcement Inspection Bureau – Yang Hongcan
Director of Price Supervision and Inspection and Anti-Unfair Competition – Yan Jun
Director of Network Transaction Supervision and Management Department – Liang Aifu
Director of Product Quality and Safety Supervision and Management Department – Zhang Wenbing
Director of Special Food Safety Supervision and Management Department – Zhou Shiping
Director of the Department of Measurement – Xie Jun
Among them, Zhou Shiping, Director of the Special Food Safety Supervision and Management Department, which is closely watched by nutrition and health food enterprises, talked about seven key contents for the access of health food, two special products (infant food, special medical food).
1. The State Administration of Markets attaches great importance to the supervision of special foods, and establishes the Special Food Safety Supervision and Management Department on the basis of the Special Food Registration Management Department of the Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) to comprehensively promote the reform of the examination and approval system.
2. Further reforming health food registration management, highlighting food positioning, clearly defining product range, focusing on product safety review.
3. Gradually expand the scope of product filing, increase the development of raw materials and functions, and ensure the safe bottom line for health foods.
4. In-depth study of the raw material catalogue and functional claims management system, organized the research and evaluation of 26 raw materials and 16 health functions.
5. Strict approval of formula review for infant formula milk powder products, registration of changed recipes for approved formulas, and strict safety bottom line.
6. Accelerate the registration of formulas for special medical uses, and strive to achieve full coverage of infant formula products for special medical purposes under 1 year old by December 31.
7. According to the actual progress of registration, it is clear that January 1, 2019 will be the transition deadline for the registration of special medical use formulas, and January 1, 2018 will be used as the transition deadline for the registration of infant formula formulas. Time digestion policy, rational allocation of production capacity, minimizing corporate costs.
Zhou Shiping Resume:
Born in 1964, joined the party in November 1985, and joined the work in July 1989. He has successively worked in the Personnel Department of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Enterprise Registration Office, the General Office, the Business Review Committee, the Research Center, the Information Center, and the Food Department. Serve. Later, he served as Secretary of the Party Branch of the Enterprise Registration Office (Foreign Investment Bureau) and Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection of the State Administration of Market Supervision. He is currently the Director of the Special Food Safety Supervision and Management Department of the State Administration of Market Supervision. (Source: ShuZheng)