Archive for the ‘China Expos and Conferences’ Category
Healthplex & Nutraceutical China 2016 (HNC 2016), organized by the China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products and Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd., will be held June 21-23, 2016 in Shanghai, China. As the most important exhibition for the health industry in the Asia Pacific region, HNC has become the best dedicated trading platform for gathering the most up-to-date information on product innovations in the health industry.
HNC is an industry-chain exposition co-located with 5 leading industry fairs, including Hi China, Starch Expo, Expo FoodTec, and CPhI & P-mec, where suppliers in food, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals come together. This grand annual event will feature many leading nutraceutical companies and industry professionals networking with each other to explore new business opportunities.
– Your gateway to the core of the Chinese dietary supplement industry
– Grow your business in the one-stop communication platform with peers from food, pharma and nutraceuticals industries
– Meet global distributors, agents and decision makers from E-commerce, supermarkets, pharmacy stores and the entire food and health industry.
– Learn the most up-to-date market trends and regulations via the value-added onsite activities
– Strengthen your brand by UBM unique online and offline channels and make use of UBM internal resources of other industry fairs
– Health Food: Nutraceuticals, functional food, dietary supplement, organic food, sports nutrition, vitamin, Lecithin, omega 3 and etc
– Traditional Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese beverage and food:Ganoderma, cordyceps, ginseng, bird’s nest product, and etc.
– Beauty Products: Oral solution, functional products, anti-aging products, cosmeceuticals and other beauty products for diet, skin-care and etc
– Health Care: Personal care, massage appartus, inspection equipments, and etc
– Third Party Services: OEM, ODM, counseling, cooperative R & D, registration, and etc.